The viewership figures for last night’s (December 1) episode of AEW Dynamite have been released.
Per Brandon Thurston of WrestleNomics, last night’s show drew a total of 861,000 viewers, which is down from last week’s 898,000, and is the lowest rating the show scored in it’s regular slot since May 19.
The show scored a 0.31 in the key 18-49 demographic (406,000 viewers), which is also down from last week’s 0.37 in the demo.
The show was advertised to feature both CM Punk and Bryan Danielson in action, as well as an Atlanta Street Fight between Cody Rhodes and Andrade El Idolo, which resulted in Cody putting Idolo (mainly himself though) through a flaming table.
Rhodes has shown off the wounds he suffered from the big closing spot.
AEW Dynamite last night on TNT:
861,000 total viewers
P18-49 rating: 0.31 (406,000 viewers)
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/TjQ2JxtOOp pic.twitter.com/ruHsqhJuvr
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) December 2, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker