The viewership figures for Wednesday’s (March 23) edition of AEW Dynamite have now been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, this week’s show drew an average of 1.046 million viewers, up from the previous week’s St Patrick’s Day Slam episode, which drew 993,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s show earned a 0.41 rating, also up compared to the previous episode, which did a 0.38 rating. The show was ranked #3 in P18-49 for the night on cable, with two NBA games earning the #1 and #2 spots.
On the show, CM Punk returned to action, defeating Dax Harwood in singles action. The popular star made the belt gesture around his waist after the bout, teasing a title run.
Also during the episode, the team of Darby Allin, Sting & The Hardys picked up the victory over Private Party, The Butcher & The Blade, and Chris Jericho & Daniel Garcia bested Alex Reynolds & John Silver in the main event of the show.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star