The viewership figures for the November 10 edition of AEW Dynamite, featuring a contract signing between Kenny Omega and Hangman Page, have been revealed.
As per Wrestlenomics, Wednesday’s show drew an average of 913,000 viewers. This is up from the 878,000 viewers who tuned in on November 5.
In the 18-49 demographic, this week’s episode received a 0.34 rating, roughly 450,000 demo viewers. Last Wednesday’s edition of Dynamite earned a 0.40 rating, equal to 518,000 viewers in the demo.
This week’s Dynamite was the last before Saturday’s highly anticipated Full Gear pay-per-view. During the AEW World Championship contract signing, Page was attacked by Don Callis dressed as a camera man, before Omega signed the papers with Page’s blood.
Ahead of the episode, Rocky Romero invited Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor, Wheeler Yuta and Kris Statlander to join the NJPW CHAOS faction. Romero was defeated by Bryan Danielson on the show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event