The viewership figures for the November 17 edition of AEW Dynamite, featuring the fall-out from Full Gear, have been revealed.
As per Wrestlenomics, Wednesday’s show drew an average of 984,000 total viewers. This is up from the 913,000 viewers who tuned in on November 10.
In the 18-49 demographic, this week’s episode received a 0.37 rating, equal to roughly 480,000 viewers in the demo. The episode ranked #3 for the night in the demo for cable originals, behind two NBA games which aired on ESPN. Last week’s show did a 0.34 rating, roughly 450,000 demo viewers.
Wednesday’s edition of Dynamite was the first following last Saturday’s Full Gear pay-per-view. Bryan Danielson appeared to turn heel on the show, brawling with AEW World Champion Hangman Page. Also on the show, CM Punk entered a feud with MJF.
Following his AEW World Title loss at the pay-per-view, Kenny Omega told The Elite that he’s stepping away from AEW to ‘fix things’. The former champion is reportedly set to undergo ‘multiple’ surgeries.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- VIDEO: First Look At Samoa Joe In Twisted Metal
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown