The viewership figures for the November 3 edition of AEW Dynamite, featuring the second AEW World Title Eliminator semi-final, have now been revealed.
In the 18-49 demographic, the episode earned a 0.32 rating, roughly 424,000 demo viewers. Last week’s show received a 0.40 rating, equal to 518,000 viewers in the demo.
Last Wednesday’s episode had the was the lowest total viewership of a Wednesday edition of Dynamite since July 7, prior to this week’s ratings.
It is worth noting that this was the second week the show was aired live nationwide in the US, meaning Dynamite had moved to 5pm for the West Coast.
On the show, Miro defeated Orange Cassidy to advance in the AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament. He will meet Bryan Danielson in the finals at Full Gear on November 13.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed