The viewership for the Friday, June 18 episode of AEW Dynamite which aired at 10pm-midnight ET on TNT has been revealed.
Despite disappointing numbers the prior two weeks for the late Friday slot, the latest episode drew 552,000 viewers, as per PWTorch.
That number is up from the two prior weeks of being on Fridays, which were 487,000 and 462,000.
The important 18-49 demographic was up slightly from 0.19 to 0.20.
The show was the last Dynamite of this run on Fridays, with this week’s being on Saturday (June 26), and then returning to Wednesdays after that.
In terms of the big matches that had been promoted for the show, there was the debut of Brock Anderson who teamed with Cody Rhodes against Aaron Solow and QT Marshall, and the Good Brothers & Matt Jackson vs Penta El Zero Miedo, Frankie Kazarian & Eddie Kingston, and the Wardlow vs Jake Hager MMA cage fight.
This coming Saturday’s episode is headlined by Kenny Omega defending the AEW World Championship against Jungle Boy, with a start time of 8pm ET.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- WWE Stars Say The New Day Ruined Their Lives & Maybe Kofi Kingston’s Injury Was Karma
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- First Look At WWE SummerSlam 2023 Logo
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match