The viewership for last night’s (May 11) AEW Dynamite featuring the kick-off of the Owen Hart Foundation Cup Tournament has been revealed
AEW Dynamite drew a total viewership of 840,000 viewers overall with a 0.33 in the category of people 18-49 demographic, drawing the attention of 430,000 viewers in the target demographic.
AEW Dynamite ranked number five on the night, losing out to two NBA playoff games, the Inside the NBA post-show, and a new number four slid in to bump AEW Dynamite down.
A new possible leech of viewership? The season twelve premiere of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills drew an identical 0.33 in the key demo per ShowBuzz Daily but had an overall viewership of over 1.1 million.
Last night’s episode of AEW Dynamite featured several big matches including Jeff Hardy vs. Darby Allin, Adam Cole taking on Dax Harwood in an Owen Cup match and MJF is full babyface in his hometown of Long Island, New York.
AEW Dynamite last night on TBS:
P18-49 rating: 0.33
? https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/8CsrefAbtb
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) May 12, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- AEW Star Doesn’t Feel CM Punk Is As Toxic As Everybody Thinks He Is
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9