The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (October 5) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 1.038 million viewers. This is up from the September 28 edition that drew 990,000 viewers.
This is the sixth time in seven weeks that AEW has drawn over one million viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s episode scored 0.33 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.34 rating.
AEW finished #2 in the demo on cable for the night.
The show featured Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara defeating Bryan Danielson and Daniel Garcia in the main event.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) October 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022