The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (September 7) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 1.035 million viewers. This is slightly up from the August 31 edition that drew 1.020 million viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic. Wednesday’s episode scored 0.38 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.35 rating.
The demo rating was the highest for the program since the June 1 episode. AEW finished #2 in the demo for the night on cable.
The show featured the return of MJF and an in-ring confrontation with Jon Moxley as well as Daniel Garcia defeating Wheeler Yuta to win the ROH Pure Championship in his hometown of Buffalo.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 8, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed