The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (July 6) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Wednesday’s episode drew 979,000 viewers. This is down from the June 29 edition that drew 1.023 million viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Dynamite scored 0.36 rating. This is the same as the week prior.
AEW finished #1 in the demo among cable originals for the night.
The show featured Jon Moxley defeating Brody King to retain the Interim AEW World Championship and Wardlow beating Scorpio Sky to win the TNT Championship.
Stay up to date with AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
AEW Dynamite last night on TBS (8-10pm):
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 7, 2022
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series