The viewership figures for the October 27 edition of AEW Dynamite, which aired live coast-to-coast in the US, has now been revealed.
As per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Wednesday’s show drew an average of 941,000 viewers. This is significantly up from the 575,000 average viewers who tuned in for Dynamite on Saturday, October 23.
In the key 18-49 demographic, the show earned a 0.40 rating, equal to 518,000 viewers in the demo. Last week’s episode received a 0.22 rating in the same demo.
Despite viewership being up from Saturday’s show, it was pointed out that this week’s figure was the lowest total viewership of a Wednesday edition of Dynamite since July 7.
It is worth noting that this was the first week where the show will be regularly airing live nationwide in the US, meaning Dynamite has moved to 5pm for the West Coast. Dynamite also had strong competition in The World Series on FOX, which had a 2.24 18-49 demo rating and 10.3 million total viewers.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’
- Bryan Danielson Not Wrestling On Tonight’s AEW Dynamite Due To Injury