An NJPW star is engaged in a war of words with AEW’s Eddie Kingston over the growing roster in Tony Khan’s company.
Kingston had expressed his opinion of AEW’s roster, tweeting:
“More and more f**k boys are coming into @AEW”
Kingston indicated that some AEW names weren’t happy with his comments, following up with:
“So many worried little ego maniacs just texted me lololol.”
NJPW’s Jay White would enter the discussion, taking the time to Tweet out:
“You started a trend.
“A true Pioneer.”
To this, Kingston would Tweet a GIF as a reply, accusing Switchblade of chasing ‘clout’:
— Eddie Kingston #BlackLivesMatter (@MadKing1981) December 22, 2022
From Kingston’s comments, it’s not clear who falls into his description of “f**kboys” on the AEW roster.
Kingston had previously been suspended from AEW following an altercation with Sammy Guevara.
White and Kingston last crossed paths at NJPW Rumble on 44th Street in October 2022.
At that show, White teamed with Juice Robinson and Kingston teamed with Kazuchika Okada. White’s team was victorious in the match.
At Wrestle Kingdom 17 on January 4, White will defend his IWGP World Heavyweight Championship against Okada.
Check out the announced card for the Tokyo Dome event right here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement