Eddie Kingston has commented on his shoulder injury, after missing a convention following AEW Full Gear.
After the AEW star didn’t appear at the Big Event convention, a statement from Northeast Wrestling revealed Kingston was undergoing a number of medical tests and having his shoulder checked out yesterday (November 14).
Kingston has now taken to Twitter to reveal that he won’t be out of action due to his shoulder issues. Confirming he’ll be able to make his Northeast Wrestling appearance later this week, Kingston tweeted:
“Shoulders are fine. We’ll be at any @newwrestling1 on the 20th and we’ll miss no time at work.”
Shoulders are fine. We'll be at any @newwrestling1 on the 20th and we'll miss no time at work.
— Eddie Kingston #BlackLivesMatter (@MadKing1981) November 15, 2021
Kingston was defeated by CM Punk at AEW Full Gear. A previous report revealed that Kingston’s current condition is more of a case of him being banged up from a cumulation of different issues, rather than a specific injury from the bout.
It has now been reported that Kenny Omega wrestled his AEW World Title bout against Hangman Page injured.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History
- More WWE Legends Being Brought In For WrestleMania 39