Last night to close out NXT on the USA Network, Finn Balor shockingly turned heel on Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano, seemingly joining Undisputed Era in the process.
Due to the brilliant segment that closed out the show, many people felt as if NXT was actually better than AEW: Dynamite last night. However, that did not translate in the ratings.
Last week, AEW destroyed NXT in the ratings once again, bringing in 1.014 million viewers compared to NXT’s 712,000.
This week, AEW still trashed Triple H’s brand, but fell below one million viewers for the first time since launching on TNT earlier this month.
The AEW show that boasted a singles match between PAC and Jon Moxley and a tag bout between the Lucha Bros and Private Party dropped 40,000 viewers compared to last week, drawing only 963,000 according to ShowBuzz Daily.
Despite the great matches and segments on NXT last night, the show only brought in 698,000 viewers, a decrease of 14,000.
The World Series was on last night which drew 12.125million viewers between 9-10pm. This perhaps explains why both shows dropped in numbers this week.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut
- Road Dogg Believes There’s No Money In Wrestling
- Anthony Bowens Claims He Was Taken Off Dynamite In Cryptic Tweet