AEW showcased a new “fan code of conduct” on the big screen for the fans in attendance at last night’s AEW Dynamite.
This comes after the moron who tried to get in the ring a couple of weeks ago led to the promotion now having several security personnel at ringside.
The new fan code of conduct (as photographed by Cassidy Haynes) condemns:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or illegal in nature, including fighting and physical harassment
- Foul, harassing or abusive language towards other fans or staff
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons and standing in aisles
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes)
- Abuse of drugs or alcohol
The list was shown on the big screen and read out to the crowd by Excalibur.
Hopefully we don’t see anymore incidents like the one a couple of weeks ago and clearly AEW is putting measures in place to help prevent things like that.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite