AEW is encouraging fans who are attending Dynamite ‘Grand Slam’ on Wednesday to take “mass transit” to make sure they aren’t late.
The promotion took to its official website, writing:
In anticipation of AEW’s largest attendance in history, we encourage all fans to take MASS TRANSIT to #AEWDynamite: GRAND SLAM at Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens, NY this Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Gates open at 5:30pm.
Arrive early so you don’t miss any of the action!
Due to heightened security and covid protocols you can avoid delays, by arriving early, it will be worth it!!
Mass Transit to venue https://www.usopen.org/en_US/visit/transportation_directions.html
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Talent Gets New Ring Name