All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has filed for another new trademark with the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO).
On March 16, the promotion filed to trademark ‘Pinnacle’, which is the new name of the new faction led by MJF.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Providing a website featuring entertainment information in the fields of wrestling; Providing an Internet website portal featuring entertainment news and information specifically in the field of wrestling; Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a group or individual wrestlers; Entertainment services, namely, televised appearances by a group or individual wrestlers; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network
The faction, which was revealed on the March 10 Dynamite, is made up of MJF, Wardlow, FTR and Shawn Spears, with Tully Blanchard as a manager.
FTR and Spears will be in action on the March 24 Dynamite this coming Wednesday against Dante Martin and the Varsity Blonds in a six-man tag match.
You can check out a list of every AEW trademark filing so far in 2021 at this link.
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Backstage Update On Ronda Rousey & Natalya WWE SmackDown Segment
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return
- Kazuchika Okada Reveals Hope For Japanese Crowds Following Forbidden Door