On April 24 2023, AEW has filed trademark paperwork for a new logo design for use in a variety of categories.
According to the USPTO website, the filing was made on April 24 and has not yet been assigned an examiner.
The registration “is intended to cover the categories of bandanas; Beanies; Hats; Headwear; Pajamas; Pants; Pullovers; Shirts; Shorts; Socks; Sweatpants; Sweatshirts; Underwear; Athletic apparel, namely, shirts, pants, jackets, footwear, hats and caps, athletic uniforms; Jogging suits; Outer jackets; Polo shirts; Sports shirts; T-shirts; Tank tops; Wrist bands as clothing.”
The submitted logo design that the trademark filing pertains to “consists of the letters AEW displayed in a stylized manner.”
Exploring the filing further, the trademark filing has the primary US classes as:
022: Games, Toys and Sporting Good
The primary international class is listed as:
025 – Primary Class
(Clothing) Clothing, footwear, headgear.
The attorney of record is listed as Bradley M. Stohry of Reichel Stohry Dean, LLP in Indianapolis.
WrestleTalk keeps a record of trademark filings from AEW and WWE that can be found here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other