AEW has filed an interesting new trademark.
According to the United States Patents and Trademark Office, AEW has filed an application for the term AEW TOGETHER.
As per the filing, the trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of clothing and headgear.
The application was filed on November 22.
Does this remind anyone else of WWE’s ‘Then, Now, Forever, Together,” slogan?
As reported previously, AEW’s Chris Jericho filed some new trademarks of his own on November 16.
You can read more about this right here.
Previously, AEW filed a trademark for Varisty Club on October 10.
The Varsity Club name is notable as it was also the name of a former faction that consisted of Rick Steiner, Kevin Sullivan, Steve Williams and Mike (IRS) Rotunda.
The Varsity Club first performed for Jim Crockett Promotions in early 1988.
Keep to date with all AEW trademark filings of 2022 with our tracker at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Top WWE Star Misses Working With Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn Explains How Real-Life Friendship With The Usos Influenced WWE Bloodline Storyline
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- New Changes, Additions & Plans For WWE 2K23 Potentially Revealed
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39
- Sami Zayn Names AEW Stars He Wants To Face