As per the United States Patent & Trademark Office records, All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has filed two new trademarks including “Too Sweet”.
On January 14, the promotion filed for both “Too Sweet”, and also “AEW Dynamite” under different descriptions.
“Too Sweet” was filed for the following:
Bandanas; Hats; Headwear; Pants; Shirts; Shorts; Socks; Sweatshirts; Undergarments; Jackets; T-shirts
Entertainment services, namely, arranging and conducting of competitions in the field of wrestling; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a wrestler or wrestling group; Entertainment services, namely, production and distribution of ongoing television programs in the field of wrestling; Entertainment services, namely, providing ongoing television programs in the field of wrestling via a global computer network; Entertainment services, namely, televised appearances by a wrestler or wrestling group; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Fan clubs; Providing information in the field of entertainment; Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network
“AEW Dynamite” was filed for the following:
Clothing, namely, tank tops, t-shirts, shirts, pullovers, jackets
The “Too Sweet” hand gesture has been used plenty on TV in recent weeks, but has never been referred to by name. The trademark obviously has to be approved before anything can really happen.
Check out our handy tracker of every single AEW trademark filing of the year by clicking here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm