AEW has finally confirmed that the name of its upcoming weekly TNT show will be “All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite”.
The news was spoiled earlier this week as a number of people noticed that US TV listings had the show down as the above, but Matt Jackson of the Young Bucks has now confirmed the news on Twitter.
Wednesday, Oct 2nd @AEWrestling DYNAMITE premieres! #AEWDynamite pic.twitter.com/xEph7JNWko
— The Young Bucks® (@MattJackson13) September 19, 2019
AEW applied for the trademark of the Dynamite name, and while it’s technically called “All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite”, it’s only a matter of time before it simply becomes “Wednesday Night Dynamite”, because that sounds much better and it rhymes.
AEW’s debut show will air on October 2 on TNT at 8pm ET, exactly the same time as NXT’s third live show.
The line-up for AEW’s debut looks like this:
- Jon Moxley appears live
- Cody Rhodes vs. Sammy Guevara
- The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega vs. AEW World Champion Chris Jericho and two mystery partners
- Nyla Rose vs. Riho to crown the first-ever AEW Women’s World Champion
- MJF vs. Brandon Cutler
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- WWE Stars Say The New Day Ruined Their Lives & Maybe Kofi Kingston’s Injury Was Karma
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week