It was an AEW Rampage that was cut short due to time contracts, but you can now watch the full Director’s Cut of The Firm Deletion.
In addition to the previous reports that the twenty-one-minute version of the match would be available on Bleacher Report, AEW has made the match more accessible to a global audience.
On May 9, AEW released the Director’s Cut to YouTube and this can be seen below this news story.
The May 5 episode of AEW Rampage saw a time change and a further drop in ratings.
The Firm Deletion featured Matt & Jeff Hardy, HOOK, and Isiah Kassidy taking on Big Bill, Stokely Hathaway, Ethan Page, and Lee Moriarty.
The card for this week’s edition of AEW Dynamite is as follows:
No Holds Barred – Julia Hart vs. Anna Jay
Open House Rules match for the AEW Trios Championship – House of Black (c) vs. Bandido & Best Friends
AEW International Championship – Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Daniel Garcia
Double Jeopardy Match – Claudio Castagnoli vs. Rey Fenix
Steel Cage Match – Kenny Omega vs. Jon Moxley
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match