AEW star Frankie Kazarian will challenge for the IMPACT X Division Championship at Bound For Glory 2022.
Kazarian earned the title shot by defeating Alex Zayne, Black Taurus, Kenny King, Laredo Kid, Mia Yim, Trey Miguel, and Yuya Uemura in a Triple Threat Revolver match at Victory Road.
While Kazarian is currently still under AEW contract, previous reports indicated that he would be making multiple appearances for IMPACT in the coming weeks.
‘Speedball’ Mike Bailey currently holds the X Division Championship, winning the gold in an Ultimate X match at Slammiversary in June. Kazarian is notably a former five-time X Division Champion.
Bound For Glory will take place on October 7. Several other title bouts have been confirmed for the show, in addition to a Mickie James match, amid her ‘last rodeo’ storyline.
Here’s the announced card for Bound For Glory 2022:
- Josh Alexander (c) vs. Eddie Edwards – IMPACT World Championship
- Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Masha Slamovich – IMPACT Knockouts Championship
- Mike Bailey (c) vs. Frankie Kazarian – IMPACT X-Division Championship
- Honor No More (c) vs. Motor City Machine Guns – IMPACT Tag Team Championship
- Mickie James vs. Mia Yim
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) September 24, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW