In just over two weeks time, AEW will be airing its annual Double or Nothing show, which will likely be headlined by a Stadium Stampede Match between The Inner Circle and The Pinnacle, with The Inner Circle being forced to disband if they lose.
AEW has also announced that it plans to resume its touring schedule at the start of July this year, and now we know a little more regarding the promotions plans for future PPV shows.
According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, AEW Full Gear is currently scheduled for November 6.
Last year’s Full Gear was headlined by the fantastic “I Quit” match between Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery