Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. believes AEW Full Gear match is “so progressive” for the women’s division.
At AEW Full Gear 2022, Britt Baker will face Saraya in the former WWE star’s first in-ring bout in five years since suffering a severe neck injury that forced her to retire.
When challenging Baker, Saraya referred to the upcoming match as the biggest in her opponent’s career.
Speaking with Sports Illustrated, the former AEW Women’s World Champion stated that she believes the match is a point of progress for the entire AEW women’s division.
“It’s so progressive for our division. It’s a story-driven match. It’s a very compelling story, and the match is going to be even more exciting.”
Baker continued on to note that despite having five years away from the ring, the one thing that her and Saraya have in common is that professional wrestling is their life.
“She’s been out of the game for five years. That’s a long time. For all our differences, we have one thing in common—wrestling is our life. We’re going to wrestle like our lives depend on it.”
AEW Full Gear 2022 will take place at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey this Saturday, November 19.
For the full lineup for the event, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Replacement Named For WWE Championship Match Changed Due To Medical Issue
- NXT Star Praised For Making ‘Unprecedented’ Progress
- More Main Roster Debuts At WWE Taping
- The Bloodline Pay Tribute To Umaga On WWE Raw
- Championship Match Cancelled Due To Top WWE Star Medical Issue
- Find Out When Tony Khan Will Publicly Address William Regal Status
- WWE Teases Two Epic Future Feuds On Raw
- WWE Star Returns To Raw For Vengeance
- Report: AEW Sources Claim William Regal Locker Room Rumors Are ‘Complete Bulls**t’
- AEW Rampage Disaster For December 2 Episode