At the post-event media scrum after AEW Full Gear, Jamie Hayter and Tony Khan were asked about the ‘interim’ status of the title.
When asked about her feelings on the ‘interim’ status of the AEW Women’s World Championship with the continued absence of Thunder Rosa, Jamie Hayter actually did not answer.
Instead the question went to Tony Khan to elaborate on the current ‘interim’ status.
Noting that it is a new championship, Khan said:
“It’s a new championship reign absolutely and I’ve been evaluating that and its something we’ve been taking under consideration… when we get a better timeline for her return I’ll have to make the decision…”
Jamie Hayter for her part nodded and did not add anything to the topic.
Thunder Rosa has recently commented regarding what she knows about the timeline for her return, you can read about that by clicking here.
Jamie Hayter bested Toni Storm for the interim AEW Women’s World Championship at AEW’s pay-per-view, AEW Full Gear.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- Shocking End To MJF’s First Appearance As AEW World Champion
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- Huge Update On William Regal Joining WWE
- Injured AEW Star Returning Soon?
- Another Current Champion In WWE Reaches Impressive Milestone
- Huge Return Kicks Off AEW Dynamite
- Current AEW Star Has High Praise For CM Punk