AEW has announced the following:
“AEW: FULL GEAR” Pay-Per-View Event to Stream on Bleacher Report Saturday, Nov. 19 at 8 PM ET for $49.99
— Jon Moxley Takes on MJF for AEW World Championship; AEW World Tag Team Championship, AEW Women’s World Championship, ROH World Championship and TBS Championship on the Line–
November 14, 2022 – AEW will put multiple world championship belts on the line and showcase its biggest stars in an action-packed battle for supremacy in the upcoming FULL GEAR pay-per-view event.
The highly anticipated event will stream live in the U.S. from the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ, on Saturday, Nov. 19, at 8 p.m. ET on the Bleacher Report app, website and connected devices for $49.99. Fans can pre-order the event on Bleacher Report here.
The card for FULL GEAR includes the follow match-ups:
• AEW World Championship: Jon Moxley (c) vs. MJF
• AEW Interim Women’s World Championship: Toni Storm (c) vs. Jamie Hayter
• AEW World Tag Team Championship: The Acclaimed (c) vs. Swerve in Our Glory
• ROH World Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Sammy Guevara
• TBS Championship: Jade Cargill (c) vs. Nyla Rose
• Steel Cage Match: Jungle Boy vs. Luchasaurus
• Saraya vs. Dr. Britt Baker DMD
• Sting & Darby Allin vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal
Additional matches may be announced in the lead-up to Saturday’s event.
Viewers can stream FULL GEAR on the B/R app (Android and iOS), Bleacher Report website or via Bleacher Report on connected devices including Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, FireTV and Xbox. Fans watching on the B/R mobile app will be able to utilize the platform’s functionality to comment on the greatest moments from the matches in real-time with other B/R app users. The event will also be elevated through enhanced discovery features in the B/R app. Bleacher Report will also cover and amplify all the action across its #1 most engaged social channels.
FULL GEAR will also be available On-Demand through cable and satellite TV providers along with select movie theatres in North America. International fans can access the event through PPV.com and FITE.
About Bleacher Report
Bleacher Report is a leading sports media brand reaching more than 175 million hyper-connected young sports fans each month through distribution of premium content. It is the #1 sports brand driving engagement and video views across all social platforms and the Bleacher Report app, while fueling offline engagement through unparalleled experiences that blend sports with culture. Bleacher
Report has a portfolio of brands that includes House of Highlights, B/R Football, B/R Kicks, B/R Gridiron, B/R Walk-Off, B/R Open Ice and B/R Betting, delivering customized content that caters to the unique passions of its fans across its owned and operated channels and world-leading social platforms. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports, which provides it access to premium live content from the NBA, Major League Baseball, NHL and NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship. Find Bleacher Report on the industry-leading Bleacher Report app, www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport.
Founded by CEO, GM and Head of Creative Tony Khan in 2019, AEW is offering an alternative to mainstream wrestling, with a roster of world-class talent that is injecting new spirit, freshness and energy into the industry. “AEW: Dynamite” airs every Wednesday from 8-10 p.m. ET on TBS and attracts the youngest wrestling audience on television. The fight-forward show “AEW: Rampage” airs every Friday from 10-11 p.m. ET on TNT. AEW’s multi-platform content also includes “AEW Dark” and “AEW Dark: Elevation,” two weekly professional wrestling YouTube series, “Being the Elite,” a weekly behind-the-scenes YouTube series, and “AEW Unrestricted,” a weekly podcast series. For more info, check out Twitter.com/AEW; Instagram.com/AEW; YouTube.com/AEW; Facebook.com/AEW
Brian Reinert (646) 226-1709, email@example.com
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- Shocking End To MJF’s First Appearance As AEW World Champion
- Injured AEW Star Returning Soon?
- Another Current Champion In WWE Reaches Impressive Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Explains Why He Respects Vince McMahon ‘Now More Than Ever’
- WWE Legend Criticizes AEW Star’s Booking
- Huge Return Kicks Off AEW Dynamite