An AEW star has debuted a new ‘evil’ version at tonight’s AEW Full Gear Zero Hour pre-show.
The first match of the show saw the Factory take on Orange Cassidy, Rocky Romero and the Best Friends, with the Best Friends having a ‘very mysterious, very evil’ partner.
The partner did not enter alongside the group when they made their way to the ring.
However, he made an appearance at the end of the match, when new music hit and Danhausen made his way out.
Danhausen ended up scoring the victory for his team, pinning Marshall after putting some teeth in his mouth.
Danhausen had been teasing a character change in recent episodes of AEW Dark against the Factory.
You can see Danhausen’s very evil, very mysterious entrance below.
The very evil, very mysterious fifth partner is @DanhausenAD!
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 20, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Top WWE Star Misses Working With Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn Explains How Real-Life Friendship With The Usos Influenced WWE Bloodline Storyline
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- New Changes, Additions & Plans For WWE 2K23 Potentially Revealed
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39
- Sami Zayn Names AEW Stars He Wants To Face