AEW’s Fyter Fest Night One special has topped one million viewers.
Pro Wrestling Torch has reported that the show garnered 1.025 million viewers. This is up 154,000 viewers from last week’s average of 871,000 viewers. This is also significant as this week’s episode was up against Game Four of the NBA Final.
Pro Wrestling Torch also reports that the show produced a 0.40 rating in the key 18-49 demographic.
The show featured a pair of title matches. Jon Moxley defended the IWGP United States Title against Karl Anderson, and Ricky Starks won the FTW World Championship from Brian Cage.
Fyter Fest also included another appearance from Malakai Black as he brawled with Cody Rhodes and a confrontation between The Elite and The Dark Order. The latter set up a big 10-man elimination tag match between the two factions with The Dark Order’s title shots on the line.
The main event was a Coffin Match where Darby Allin finally defeated Ethan Page.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Major WWE Name Denies Having Issues With CM Punk