An image of the inside of Arthur Ashe Stadium, ahead of Wednesday’s highly anticipated AEW Dynamite Grand Slam, has emerged.
Instagram user aaronrebackoff shared this photo of the stage construction:
View this post on Instagram
The show is reportedly on pace to seat over 20,000 fans, following production moving in and AEW realising they have a lot of new openings for tickets.
In July when tickets for the event first went on sale, it was reported that the Grand Slam event was expected to set the record for the highest attended AEW Dynamite in history.
On Wednesday’s show, Bryan Danielson will make his AEW in-ring debut in a match against AEW World Champion Kenny Omega. Danielson recently revealed that he believes the next three years of his career will be his last as a full-time competitor.
Ruby Soho will also challenge Britt Baker for the AEW Women’s Championship on Dynamite Grand Slam. Soho earned her title shot by winning the Casino Battle Royale at All Out.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18