Bryan Danielson is set to challenge AEW World Champion ‘Hangman’ Adam Page at the upcoming AEW Winter is Coming special on December 15, as you may have seen from the graphic AEW put out on social media.
When AEW put out the original graphic for the match, Twitter being Twitter mocked the graphic, as the font used led to Hs looking like Ws, which hilariously dubbed the champion, not as ‘Hangman’, but rather ‘Wangman’.
— AEW on TV (@AEWonTV) December 2, 2021
Danielson himself commented on the unfortunate font choice when he hyped up the match. He tweeted:
Last year’s #WinterIsComing had a title change, so will this one. Wangman’s head gets kicked in two weeks from now.
This tweet from the American Dragon must have caught the attention of AEW’s graphics team, since they posted the graphic again today and… well…
Hangman @theAdamPage will defend the #AEW World Championship vs No. 1 ranked @bryandanielson on #AEWDynamite #WinterIsComing Dec. 15, LIVE on TNT from Garland, TX!
🎟 https://t.co/UN1cNiJJrQ pic.twitter.com/r92aXvR5TX
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) December 3, 2021
Wangman will live on in all our hearts.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan