AEW has announced that ticket holders for the next episode of Dynamite at Daily’s Place will be able to take part in a socially distanced and contactless meet and greet session with talent before the show.
The event was announced on Twitter last night, and seems to be somewhat divisive amongst fans. While some have no issue with it if rules are being adhered to, others think it may be slightly too risky during the pandemic.
The company has announced that the following people from within AEW are going to be taking part in the meet and greet session this week:
Prior to the start of the event, the former 2-Time TNT Champion Cody Rhodes, Coach Arn Anderson, “The Murderhawk Monster” Lance Archer, and the legendary Jake Roberts will be available for a contactless & physically distanced Meet and Greet session! This is the first time since March, we have been able to offer this, so if you are planning on being at DYNAMITE on Wednesday, do not miss out on this rare opportunity!
The decision to have Arn Anderson and Jake Roberts as part of the Meet and Greet session, when those attending aren’t being tested, is certainly an interesting one. The legends are 62 and 65 years-old respectively, with Roberts currently dealing with COPD.
This is likely just an attempt from AEW to help shift tickets for Dynamite. It has been widely reported that because all shows since March have been in the same venue, AEW is struggling to sell tickets for Dynamite and special shows.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign