The AEW World Trios Champions, House of Black appeared on tonight’s AEW Dynamite (May 3) and announced a new open challenge.
Dubbing it the Open House, House of Black noted they were willing to meet any three comers from anywhere, but with some important rules.
With Julia Black assisting in laying out the terms, champs Malakai Black, Brody King and Buddy Matthews all took turns with a menacing aspect of the announcement.
The Open House rules were as follows: twenty second count out rule so that there was nowhere for opponents to run as well as no rope breaks so they have no choice but to fight.
Finally, disqualification would be enforced but the challengers would have a fair fight ensured by being able to select their own stipulation.
Perhaps first up for the House of Black’s Open House challenge? The winner of tonight’s Tres De Mayo Trios Battle Royale.
The match was won by The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens and Max Caster) and Daddy Ass Billy Gunn.
Come one, come all. Welcome to the Open House. @malakaiblxck @SNM_Buddy @Brodyxking @TheJuliaHart #AEWDynamite is LIVE on TBS! pic.twitter.com/aWXEoYWPtL
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 4, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened