Fightful Select‘s Sean Ross Sapp is reporting that IMPACT Wrestling star Ethan Page and AEW star Joey Janela managed to squash their beef at the GCW Collective show which took place this weekend.
This game after Janela and Page engaged in a heated back-and-forth on social media this week. Thankfully, the problems between the two wrestlers have reportedly now been sorted out:
Regarding Ethan Page and Joey Janela based on their interaction last week on Twitter that Page took exception to, we’re told they spoke privately following the incident, and that Page also spoke with GCW’s Brett Lauderdale.
With regards to more GCW-related news, the reports also notes that there is no heat on Deonna Purrazzo for pulling out of the shows due to Coronavirus-related concerns. Purrazzo was concerned about having adequate time to quarantine before IMPACT Bound for Glory later this month:
We’ve heard there were no hard feelings with Deonna Purrazzo pulling out, and she did it becase she would not have had enough time to safely quarantine before Bound For Glory. There was also a risk of her bringing COVID back home, and with her boyfriend (WWE’s Steve Cutler) trying to get back on TV, it didn’t make sense.
There is a chance that Ethan Page and Joey Janela might be seeing a little bit more of each other next year, as WrestleTalk exclusively reported that AEW was one of the promotions interested in bringing Ethan Page in when his IMPACT Wrestling contract expires in December.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?