AEW loves a good faction, and if Vickie Guerrero has her way, we could be getting a shiny new one in the near future.
Speaking on the Thoughts Count Anywhere podcast, Vickie revealed she has been speaking to AEW President Tony Khan about introducing a new all-women’s faction to the promotion. She said:
“My dream is to have an all-women’s faction. That’s my goal that I’ve been talking to Tony Khan about. There are some incredible women on the women’s roster and I’d love to bring some more in. The purpose of my job is to get all the bad girls on my side so they listen to me and I can delegate them to kick everyone’s ass.”
She was then asked which current AEW stars she would want to add to a potential faction.
“Diamante, I would love to have her on. Abadon because she scares the hell out of me. Thunder Rosa, I think she would be an incredible addition to my stable. That’s who I have my eyes on right now.”
Interestingly, Vickie then added she would love to have former WWE star Ruby Riott join the AEW roster, and subsequently her faction.
“I would love to have Ruby on the roster for AEW. She was really underutilized. Just a great talent and a wholesome human being.”
Interest in Riott is reportedly high, but she won’t be able to wrestle until September at the earliest due to her ongoing non-compete clause with WWE.
Thanks to Fightful for the transcription.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Announces In-Ring Retirement
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- AEW Star Calls Tony Khan ‘The Best Boss I’ve Ever Worked For’
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- VIDEO: Emotional Behind The Scenes Look At Wes Lee’s Journey To Vengeance Day