AEW Dynamite lead announcer Jim Ross has had his say about WWE releasing Bray Wyatt, which happened on July 31.
Jim Ross was critical of WWE for the decision and stated that the solution to his high salary – supposedly the reason he was let go – would be to just use him properly, not to release him.
Speaking on Grilling JR, Ross said:
“There’s politics nowadays because of the immense salaries. Bray Wyatt gets cut, he’s got to be making north of a million on a downside guarantee and he’s been sitting home. That’s not good management.
“I’m not saying the guy should’ve been cut, he should’ve been used if you’re going to pay him that kind of cash. How that happened is a story for another day because I don’t know the details. I do know they got rid of a very talented kid and I’m sure he won’t have any issues finding work, speaking of Bray Wyatt.”
With the likes of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Ric Flair all seemingly heading to AEW, Wyatt certainly isn’t out of the question.
Quote via Wrestling Inc
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW