An injured AEW star shares their thoughts amid an in-ring absence and while they’re proud of their work, there is still so much left to come!
After AEW’s Women’s division saw a big night at AEW’s pay-per-view, Full Gear, an injured star has shared her thoughts.
Injured AEW star and fan favorite Kris Statlander took to Twitter to share her thoughts on being out of in-ring action.
“Right now, not being able to wrestle, I try to look at what I’ve accomplished.
“I’m so proud of my work, but I’ve barely even scratched the surface.
“I’m inspired by everything and everyone and I can’t wait to have the best years of my career when I’m back. I miss it so much.”
Not only did Cargill retain her TBS Championship, she also remains undefeated at 42-0.
Elsewhere on the card, a new interim AEW Women’s World Champion was crowned and in the post-event media scrum, Tony Khan addressed the ‘interim’ status situation.
You can keep up with all the news from AEW Full Gear by clicking here.
Right now, not being able to wrestle, I try to look at what I’ve accomplished. I’m so proud of my work, but I’ve barely even scratched the surface. I’m inspired by everything and everyone and I can’t wait to have the best years of my career when I’m back. I miss it so much.
— Kris Statlander (@callmekrisstat) November 20, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Needs Career-Threatening Surgery
- Uncle Howdy Gets New Female Companion On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Competes Injured & Sustains Another Injury
- Major Update On Randy Orton WWE Return
- Big Return On WWE SmackDown You Might Have Missed!
- Potential Spoilers On Bray Wyatt Plans For SmackDown November 25
- What Happens When You Call Uncle Howdy
- Another WWE Name Change On SmackDown
- Current Champion Wants Triple H To Bring Back Another Released WWE Name
- Colt Cabana Reveals He Almost Died During AEW Dynamite Match