AEW has taken to social media to announce a change to a match set for tonight’s episode of Dynamite on TNT and a new match.
The adjusted match will see Adam Page team with Matt Hardy against the Hybrid2 in a two-on-two match.
Matt Hardy has stated that Hardy & Hangman, victorious in their tag debut, are now a full-time team. AEW GM @TonyKhan has granted Matt’s request to book them a tag match vs. TH2 tomorrow LIVE on #AEWDynamite to allow Hangman to settle unfinished business from -1’s birthday party!
During last week’s Dynamite, it had been announced that it would be Page, Hardy and Private Party taking on TH2 and Chaos Project in a four-on-four.
There’s been no explanation as to why the match was changed, but a singles match with Luther of Chaos Project against Orange Cassidy has now been announced.
The card for tonight’s Dynamite also includes:
- Eddie Kingston, The Butcher & The Blade vs. Jon Moxley, Lance Archer & Rey Fenix
- Young Bucks (c) vs. Santana & Ortiz – AEW World Tag Team Title
- Riho vs. Serena Deeb – AEW Women’s World Title #1 Contender Tournament
- FTR vs. Matt & Mike Sydal
WrestleTalk.com will have live coverage of Dynamite at 8pm ET.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal