All Elite Wrestling (AEW) President and CEO Tony Khan has confirmed that the promotion has upgraded its medical team following several recent incidents.
Speaking with PWInsider, Khan said that the promotion has hired another independent neurologist, and another independent doctor will present at all shows.
Khan also added that he has implemented a new two-way communication system so referees can feed back to the backstage personnel in the case of injuries instead of just being a one-way system with referees not being able to reply.
Another thing Khan noted was that former WWE star Chris Nowinski will be present at the Full Gear pay-per-view. Nowinski is the co-founder of the Concussion Legacy Foundation.
This is definitely good news for AEW talent and it’s something that people have been pointing out needs to be addressed, following some scary moments – most recently Matt Hardy and Alex Reynolds in particular.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut