What epic AEW match was born essentially from Jon Moxley saying, “I ain’t doing that”? Find out the surprising story!
Amid plenty of other topics discussed on the most recent episode of his wife Renee Paquette’s podcast, The Sessions, Jon Moxley described which epic AEW match was born from him declining to participate in another.
On the podcast, Moxley said
“That was the whole idea behind Anarchy in the Arena (at Double or Nothing). They wanted do a Stadium Stampede again and I was like, ‘I ain’t doing that.’
“That’s how the conversation started anyway. It was like, ‘I ain’t doing that’ or whatever. ‘Okay, if I was gonna do it, I would do it once in one take, live in front of the whole crowd’ and that was Anarchy in the Arena.”
Elsewhere in the appearance, Mox commented on CM Punk’s recent social media tantrum and described why he was “f****ing furious” about the recent AEW House Show.
Also, find out which AEW star from the Women’s division Jon Moxley has been impressed by.
Transcription via POST Wrestling
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Another AEW Star Set To Return On Collision Debut Show