At an All Elite Wrestling taping, a match had to be stopped after one talent appeared to suffer an injury. Find out what happened.
An AEW match had to be stopped after a star appeared to be injured according to fan reports via Twitter.
According to @MrJacobCohen on Twitter who was sharing scoops live from the AEW taping, there was a match between Slim J and Action Andretti.
There is then a subsequent update that the match was stopped due to an apparent injury to Action Andretti with medics checking on him in the ring.
While a commenter noted that Andretti was able to walk away from the ringside area, he was described as being “assisted” in the process.
The taping is currently still in progress as there are a plethora of matches being filmed for both AEW Dark and AEW Dark Elevation at tonight’s event featuring some of AEW’s biggest stars.
Everyone at WrestleTalk wishes Action Andretti a full and speedy recovery!
You can keep up with all the latest AEW news by clicking this link.
Scoop #30: Slim J vs Action Andretti pic.twitter.com/fX7djxpBqS
— Jacob Cohen (@MrJacobCohen) March 25, 2023
His leg was twitching, I hope he’s ok. Glad he was able to walk out assisted.
— Jaycob (@JayInFlorida) March 25, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features