Miro hasn’t been seen in AEW since September 2022 and details of a scrapped creative plan to return him to TV have been revealed.
As previously reported, Miro has been “healthy and ready to go,” but there had been no update on creative discussions between him and AEW itself.
Dave Meltzer has provided an update on creative plans that he reports Miro rejected.
In the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required), Meltzer wrote:
“Fightful reported Miro and wife C.J. Perry (Lana) have been in Bulgaria for a month.
“Tony Khan had pitched an idea for him in September for Full Gear. One thing he turned down was losing a Battle Royal where he and Adam Page would have been the last two.
“Khan had said that after the PPV they’d try and get back and obviously his name hasn’t been mentioned since. He has about three years left on his contract.”
Miro recently revealed that he is supplying the voice for a character in the HBO Max animated short Yellowbird.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features