Miro hasn’t been seen in AEW since September 2022 and details of a scrapped creative plan to return him to TV have been revealed.
As previously reported, Miro has been “healthy and ready to go,” but there had been no update on creative discussions between him and AEW itself.
Dave Meltzer has provided an update on creative plans that he reports Miro rejected.
In the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required), Meltzer wrote:
“Fightful reported Miro and wife C.J. Perry (Lana) have been in Bulgaria for a month.
“Tony Khan had pitched an idea for him in September for Full Gear. One thing he turned down was losing a Battle Royal where he and Adam Page would have been the last two.
“Khan had said that after the PPV they’d try and get back and obviously his name hasn’t been mentioned since. He has about three years left on his contract.”
Miro recently revealed that he is supplying the voice for a character in the HBO Max animated short Yellowbird.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’