AEW World Champion MJF says he is prepared to ’embarrass’ UFC star Paddy Pimblett in Las Vegas at UFC 282 if he has to!
After someone on Twitter decided to challenge MJF as to what he would even do at UFC 282, MJF made his intention clear.
Speaking on the on-going feud between himself and Paddy ‘The Baddy’ Pimblett, MJF wrote:
“I’m gonna embarrass your boy if he steps to me and prove MMA guys are nothing but a bunch of empty headed prima donnas that wouldn’t last two seconds in my world @AEW”
In some (sort of?) related UFC news, Paddy and boss and UFC CEO Dana White recently made a bit of news themselves after discussing sports journalist, Ariel Helwani on Pimblett’s podcast.
Pimblett faces UFC star Jared Gordon in his UFC 282 effort, his fourth with the company.
The bout is scheduled to co-headline UFC 282 with Jan Błachowicz vs. Magomed Ankalaev serving as the second co-headliner for the event.
UFC 282 takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday December 10.
Notably MJF’s boss Tony Khan may be a little bit busy that evening to monitor his movements too closely as ROH’s pay-per-view Final Battle is set to take place on the same day.
— Maxwell Jacob Friedman™️ (@The_MJF) December 10, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed