MJF isn’t one to shy away from controversy, but this time he’s got himself into a different kind of pickle.
Having eaten Kaylin + Kaylin pickles at the AEW Revolution 2023 post-show press conference, the company has now revealed a collaboration with the AEW World Champion.
With the news confirmed on social media, MJF and pickle fans will be able to choose from three different themed flavors.
On offer in the limited-edition line are MJF’s Spicy Devils (Spicy Garlic Spears), MJF’s Better Than Your Dill (Classic Dill), and MJF’s Champion Chips (Honey Mustard Chips).
The limited-edition jars are available from 12pm ET on April 27 and will ship between May 15 and June 30 and can be ordered directly from the Kaylin + Kaylin website.
The pickles have even made it to AEW Dynamite, with MJF eating the during his support of Sammy Guevara.
#AEW World Champion @The_MJF is here in support of his very good friend @sammyguevara!
Watch #AEWDynamite LIVE on TBS! pic.twitter.com/2JOl0oIb1y
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) April 27, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023