WWE Hall of Famer and current AEW on-screen talent Arn Anderson has opened up about how Vince McMahon is notorious for passing wind.
On a recent episode of his ARN Podcast, Arn Anderson said that Vince McMahon “used to fart up in gorilla all the time”. Anderson said that Vince would be “laughing his ass off” because his farts would make everyone gag.
“Vince [McMahon] used to fart up in gorilla all the time and it would fill the room,” Anderson said. “He would sit over there, you’d see him, he’s laughing his ass off because everybody was gagging. Gerry Briscoe was big time gagging who had a sense of stomach. All that protein Vince was eating, you could imagine how bad.”
Vince McMahon apparently wasn’t the worst culprit of this though, as Arn Anderson has actually said that a current AEW star’s farts were more potent than Vince McMahon’s:
“The [Big Show] was the worst. It had sound effects and he would walk in the room and look around and you know he had been holding it and have his bags in his hand and look around the room and it was like two big chicken breasts flapping together. The funk? Oh. People would be running for the door and getting jammed in the door two of them at a time. It was terrible, that’s the two that stand out.”
Thanks to WrestlingInc for the transcription.
- MJF AEW Return Update, Triple H’s First NXT Call-Up, WWE 2K23 Release Date – News Bulletin – August 10, 2022
- Huge Update On Undertaker Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Weekend
- Kota Ibushi Teases AEW Run & Reunion With Kenny Omega
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Big Clue Shows Who WWE Sees As Its Biggest Stars
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- Sasha Banks Removed From Notable WWE Position