AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II takes place on June 25, 2023 in Toronto and the latest on ticket sales has been revealed.
Following NJPW Dominion, Bryan Danielson has challenged Okada to a match on the crossover show.
With a victory over Lance Archer, Will Ospreay is also set to face Kenny Omega in a bid to regain the IWGP United States Champion.
After his victory, Ospreay made his feelings about Omega’s home territory of Canada apparent in an expletive-laden backstage interview.
With the PPV only a few weeks away, the latest ticket sales figures have been revealed by WrestleTix.
According to WrestleTix, the Scotiabank Arena is configured for 12,972 seats.
The total number of tickets distributed is 12,958.
This leaves a total of 14 tickets available.
As noted by WrestleTix, “All of the standard priced seats they added last week sold out and only Official Platinum remain (besides resale, of course).”
Tickets available on resale are listed as a total of 1,481.
WrestleTix goes on to note that the venue could add 848 seats in the four “limited view” sections if those areas of the venue were opened in full.
There’s also the opportunity to open up “Section 104” to add 29 more seats, nearby jib camera permitting.
With the hard cam being located in “Section 108”, that section isn’t yet open and has the possibility of adding 514 more seats.
The layout, as it currently looks, is in the image below.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon