Following some recent comments by Mark Henry, it’s being reported that AEW star Pac did not suffer a concussion “any time remotely recently”.
On Busted Open Radio a few days ago, Henry had said:
“I would not have had a guy that was injured recently take a big bump off the top of a ladder to the floor on his back. I watched Pac, I watched his head snap back and hit the mat. He just had a concussion a month and a half ago. I’m probably breaking HIPPA laws, but everybody saw that and he missed time because of it. I would have been leery of it. Maybe he’s the one who called it, I don’t know. It scared me because I’m concerned about PAC.”
Dave Meltzer has now taken to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter to report that that’s not accurate and, while Pac has suffered a concussion in the past, it was nowhere near as recent as Henry made it sound.
Henry’s comment was prompted by Pac taking a Deadeye off the top of a ladder from Adam Page during the most recent episode of AEW Dynamite.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?