AEW announced a big backstage hire during their recent trip to Canada, when it was revealed that former WWE trainer Sarah Stock had joined the company.
Stock worked as a trainer at the WWE Performance Center from 2015 until her release in 2020, and was introduced infront of her hometown crowd at the Winnipeg debut episode of AEW Dynamite last week.
Stock was brought in as a coach as well as a producer for the company, and we now have a little more information on what she’ll be getting up to.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Stock was credited as the producer for the opening match on this week’s Dynamite, which saw Orange Cassidy, Sting and Darby Allin defeat Kip Sabian and the Butcher and the Blade.
The report went on to specify that Stock will be working as a producer for both the men’s and women’s matches in the company.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief