All Elite Wrestling (AEW) planted seeds for a potential Undisputed ERA reunion on last night’s episode of Dynamite.
The show saw Jungle Boy pick up a win over Anthony Bowens, after which Jungle Boy was attacked by former Undisputed ERA member Bobby Fish.
It later came to fruition that Fish’s attack was part of an agreement with former UE leader Adam Cole, who introduced Fish to his current teammates in the Elite, the Young Bucks.
After Cole introduced him, Matt Jackson said: “In AEW, there’s no dispute. It’s the era of the Elite.”
With Kyle O’Reilly’s WWE contract set to expire in December, it seems like it’s not impossible that this could have been the first seed planted for a potential UE vs Elite match at some point.
Fish will face Jungle Boy on Rampage this Friday, one day before Jungle Boy teams with Luchasaurus and Christian Cage against Cole and the Bucks at Full Gear.
An old friend of @AdamColePro, @theBobbyFish is assigned a task to "take care" of @boy_myth_legend before #AEWFullGear – Watch #AEWDynamite LIVE NATIONWIDE on @tntdrama NOW! pic.twitter.com/064mz7CJxU
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 11, 2021
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw