It has been reported that AEW has kept Bryan Danielson from working for a notable indie promotion.
During last weekend’s Defy show, Jon Moxley told the fans in attendance that if they made enough noise, he may bring Bryan Danielson to a future show.
Per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Defy has been told that AEW wants Danielson’s first match in Seattle to be saved for when they debut in that market.
This appears to be supported a November 2021 report that Danielson was asked not to work for an indie promotion that has been interested in booking him until AEW had ran a show in the territory.
As of writing, AEW doesn’t have a date set for their debut in that market.
Danielson has expressed interest in wrestling for Defy, so will seemingly be prepared to work for the promotion as soon as AEW gives him the thumbs up.
The former WWE Champion last wrestled on Wednesday’s edition of Dynamite, teaming with Moxley & Wheeler Yuta to defeat Angélico, The Butcher & The Blade.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records using our tracker at this link.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months