It has been reported that AEW has kept Bryan Danielson from working for a notable indie promotion.
During last weekend’s Defy show, Jon Moxley told the fans in attendance that if they made enough noise, he may bring Bryan Danielson to a future show.
Per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Defy has been told that AEW wants Danielson’s first match in Seattle to be saved for when they debut in that market.
This appears to be supported a November 2021 report that Danielson was asked not to work for an indie promotion that has been interested in booking him until AEW had ran a show in the territory.
As of writing, AEW doesn’t have a date set for their debut in that market.
Danielson has expressed interest in wrestling for Defy, so will seemingly be prepared to work for the promotion as soon as AEW gives him the thumbs up.
The former WWE Champion last wrestled on Wednesday’s edition of Dynamite, teaming with Moxley & Wheeler Yuta to defeat Angélico, The Butcher & The Blade.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records using our tracker at this link.
- FTR Call Out Tony Khan To Book Them At NJPW Show
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Big E Appears On FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff Show
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- Sheamus Details Drunken, Irish Origins Of WWE Stipulation To Gunther
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Files Trademark In Relation To NIL Program
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)